Saturday, December 23, 2006

When I listen to Christmas music, I am usually quite taken with the beauty of the music and singing. I find it only fitting that the musical arrangements, the words, and the blending of the voices with the music is some of the most beautiful music ever composed and performed. It's almost like all of the performers are doing what the song the Little Drummer Boy, speaks to, that is performing the best for Him. The link below (if it works) is one of my favorite songs. For the next 10 days, you will be able to listen to it.

http://prs.net/play/aNx4NNwEpoAtzUIipVDhQg.html


By celebrating the birth of the One who is the sacrificial lamb, we cannot help but think of the great sacrifice He made for us. And, if only for a short period, we live a life closer to the way He wants us to live, during this celebration the world may actually become a better place. Merry Christmas to all.
James A.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The link expired and now I need to know what the Christmas song is, Jim.Not knowing will bug me!

The words of Christmas songs always amaze me.I'm not sure how I missed really "seeing" them when I first learned the songs, but now I see things like, "Born that man no more may die." Wow. Now there's a message!
(O Holy Night--my favorite.)