Thursday, December 14, 2006

Given the fact, that I don't know what I'm doing, this ought to be a real treat for the readers of this blog. I'm not real sure why I am even creating this, other than the fact that at least two of my children have suggested that they might be interested in reading some of my thoughts.

For those of you, who do not know me, and might be interested in who I am, I will give a little bit of background about me.

I am a 54-year-old, fairly conservative, opinionated, white male. I am married to my first wife, and have been for almost 32 years. We are the parents of five children, ranging in age from almost 31 years, to 24 years old. The first four are boys, and the last is our lovely daughter. I am the second child, and the first son of my parents, who have produced 15 children (eight boys, seven girls). We range in age from 55 to 33. And for those of you wondering, yes we are all from the same mother and father.

I do not know what form this blog will take, but I have a feeling you may hear from my children, my siblings, my nieces and nephews, and any other relatives who wish to throw their two cents in.

As I mentioned earlier, I am opinionated, and I guess that if I am doing this, I am not going to be too concerned about stating my opinions. If possible, I will try to keep separate sections for opinions, and general news and random thoughts.

7 comments:

PTO said...

Excellent start! I'm looking forward to the highly charged and very opinionated posts! This is really cool, and I think it's going to be great.

PTO said...

By the way, great title to the blog as well.

Bymer said...

Who says you can't teach an old dog new tricks? Have at it, Old Timer.

The next time I log in I hope see some more manly colors. This peach/pink/baby blue thing ruins the mood.

Abigail said...

This is pretty neat. It should be interested to read on a daily/weekly basis. I hope you have a great time in this new adventure. I'll be keeping up with it. Who knows maybe I'll even learn something new. :)

Andy said...

I like it, Dad.

PTO said...

Anxiously awaiting post two....

Anonymous said...

Did you say you're fairly conservative? That's an understatement! Looking forward to reading more of your stuff and harrassing you more than ever before.